Well this past month I had my 15 month check up. I am at the 70 percentile for weight, and 80 percentile for height. I also had my MMR & chicken pox vaccine. The doctor said I am doing great! A smart little thing he says I am. I don’t go back now for 3 more months.
Everything is going well with Mommy and the baby. She is now 28 weeks along. She just had another doctor’s appointment and the heartbeat is as strong as ever! The doctor even made a comment about how active the little one is…uh oh! Mommy is now going to the doctor every two weeks, which means we are getting down to the last stretch. Unfortunately Mommy did find out that she probably has gestational diabetes again. She has to go for another test to be sure. She is a little upset, but understands it’s best for the baby that she manages what she eats.
Baby bump at 28 weeks
Well this month I went to 2 birthday parties! In the beginning of May, we celebrated my cousin, Kate’s, first birthday. I had so much fun running around and playing with all the kids. They had a bounce house which I LOVED to jump in. It was a ton of fun! Just this past weekend, we went to another friend's first birthday party. It was Cianna's. Daddy knows her daddy from work. I also had so much fun running around in the backyard. There were lots of kids to play with too! We had water toys, which I loved to splash around in. Both parties were a lot of fun...and a lot of cake!

Playing at Kate's party
Playing at Cianna's party (I'm the one with the hat!)
We also celebrated Mother’s Day. I gave Mommy a very special gift. I am having my baby book finally printed for her! She has been waiting to finish it and have it sent to the printers, and now it is. She is very excited for it. Daddy bought her some really nice perfume. I love the way it smells on her. We enjoyed our beautiful day. We first had brunch with the grandmas and then we headed over to Mum’s house and hung out in the backyard with Cousin Johnny. As you can see from the pictures I had a great time playing!
Mommy and me on Mother's Day
I’m sure you already read about my big tumbles show. If you didn’t, be sure to check out the blog on that. Mommy included lots of pictures from it.Last week my great-grandmother, Nan, came up from Florida. We had a big picnic on Sunday and it was great. There was so much food, I stuffed myself! I have decided that I LOVE corn on the cob. Especially being able to eat it all by myself. I am such a big girl now! I just about eat the whole ear too. It tastes soooooo yummy!
This past Monday, was of course Memorial Day. What a great day. We woke up and walked down the street to the Norwalk parade. Mommy and Daddy pulled me in my big, red wagon. Then we sat and watched everyone walk past us. I was mesmerized by the big trucks and bands. Then they handed out free ice cream to all the kids. Of course I loved this. They also passed out flags to everyone. I really enjoyed waving mine around. After the parade we came back to our house and we just hung out and relaxed. The neighbors ended up coming over as well as Mum, Papi, Uncle Scott, Grandma Beth, and Grandpa Jack. It turned out to be a really nice relaxing day.
Watching the Norwalk Memorial Day Parade!
Well the biggest news of the month is that construction should be starting VERY soon. We have been approved for EVERYTHING and have been given the OK to go ahead with the project. I am super excited. Mommy has been getting excited as well. She’s been picking out new bedroom furniture for me (the baby is going to get mine) and all sorts of bathroom fixtures, etc. Hopefully construction should only take a few weeks, so soon Mommy will get to start decorating and then I get to sleep in my new room!!! Mommy included a floor plan of what the new upstairs will look like in case you are wondering.

Well that’s about all for now. Don’t forget to vote if I’m going to have a little brother or sister. I see you all like to look at the results, but nobody is voting! That’s not fair!
Until next time,
Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Baby, and Sammy



No comments:
Post a Comment