Getting ready for my big show!
I must say that I was fantastic and so was Johnny! Everyone told me how great I did. (I did throw a temper tantrum after I finished and was waiting for all the other classes to finish, but at least that was after I was in the spotlight!) I did the whole obstacle course with ease!
Walking on the balance beam!
Of course I also loved showing off on the trampoline! Johnny and I were going nuts on the trampoline! Mommy is trying to get the video to post on here. So stayed tuned!
Johnny on the trampoline
Finally my turn on the trampoline!
Overall it was a great day. I received tons of flowers for my performance as well. I had so much fun and can't wait for tumbles to start up again in September! I am so proud of myself for learning so much, and Mommy and Daddy told me about a million times yesterday that they were VERY PROUD of me! YEAH!!!!
My cousin, Johnny, and me in our show shirts!
Be sure to check out the full slide show that has all the pics from the day! You can either enjoy the slideshow below or click for a larger look at the photos.








No comments:
Post a Comment