Click on any picture to view it larger.

Friday, May 1, 2009

May update

Hello all! Things are going well in the Duarte household! The weather has been great and we have been taking full advantage of it!

Everything is going well with Mommy and the baby. Mommy is 24 weeks now which translates to 6 months! She just had her doctor’s appointment and the heartbeat is a strong 130. Everything is going great with the baby. Although I heard Mommy say something about the baby thinking her tummy is a dance club at night. I don’t know what that means, but I do know that Mommy said she almost wants to venture out there and say that my sibling is even more active than me! WOW! Mommy will be going cookoo if that’s the case! 1 of me is enough, never mind me plus one more who’s even more active! Be sure to check out the latest baby bump pictures.

Baby Bump at 6 months


With this beautiful weather, every day Mommy takes me for nice long walks around the neighborhood. I love pointing out things and asking Mommy “What’s that?” It’s too hard to take Sammy with us now though, so it’s just Mommy and me!

Easter just passed and that was lots of fun! Cousin Johnny and I had an Easter egg hunt. He did much better than I did. He was a good hunter, I was too busy running around the yard. We had fun though. It was good seeing lots of family, some that we haven’t seen in a while too, like my Great-Aunt Judy. It was a great time.

Trying to take my picture with the Easter Bunny

This past weekend I was able to see some babies too. I saw my cousin Brendan – oh how I loved kissing his little feet. I also went to NJ and saw Kennedy. I was just fascinated with him. They are both much younger than me. They can’t walk or even crawl yet, but I loved giving Kennedy kisses and hugs. I even let him pull on my hair and ears. He was very entertaining to watch. Mommy said I was very good with both babies. Very gentle she said. I can’t wait until Mommy has my new brother or sister so I can play with them too.

Our renovations are moving along finally! We just were approved by zoning, which I’ve heard is the hardest part. So we should have everything finalized now by the second week in May. It’s really exciting! I can’t wait to see our new rooms.

Well that’s about all for now. Don’t forget to vote if I’m going to have a little brother or sister. I see you all like to look at the results, but nobody is voting! That’s not fair!

Until next time,

Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Baby, and Sammy

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to Blogger! I just wrote you a message on Facebook saying that Blogger is pretty easy to use, but geez...looks like you've figured it out just fine!

    ReplyDelete