Things are going well in our household! This month follows suit with every other in the busy department!
In the beginning of June, Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Joey, Erin, Johnny, and I all went to Stratford Day. It was a fun time. We walked down from Mum’s house in the wagon. We enjoyed eating and playing games. Daddy and Uncle Joey had a contest to see who could throw the baseball the fastest…sshhhh, Uncle Joey won! Johnny won a goldfish! It was a great time.

In the wagon on Stratford Day
This month I also got a very special treat. Pop-Pop Pete, G-ma Cindy, and Uncle Chris came up from Florida. They came up because it was Great-grandpa Al’s 78th birthday, but I sure am glad that I got to see them. We hung out in Dobbs Ferry all day on Great-grandpa’s birthday. It was fun hanging out by the waterfront. I was running wild even though it kept drizzling. All the cousins kept taking turns playing with me. I LOVED IT!

Me and my Uncle Chris
As you know June was also Father’s Day. I loved it. I was able to see Pop-Pop Pete and hang out with Daddy all day! I got him this cool business card sculpture in the shape of an excavator and Yankees tickets. He really liked the presents I got him.
Everything is going well with Mommy and the baby. She is now 32 weeks along, so there are new baby bump pictures. She just had another doctor’s appointment and the heartbeat is as strong as ever! They hit a little snag last week though. Mommy had to go to the hospital. She was having contractions that turned out to be 2 minutes apart. They didn’t hurt her, but she was just concerned at how many she was having in one day. Well, the Dr. told her to go down to the hospital to be monitored. After they hooked her up to all the monitors that’s when they realized they were coming very close together. After PUMPING her FULL of 2 IV bags, they didn’t go away, so she had to have a special shot to make the contractions stop. They stopped for about an hour and half, and wouldn’t you know they came back. So she had to have another shot. Then they went away. The doctor finally discharged her and told her to take it easy. She’s been trying, but it’s so hard with all the construction going on. She handles a lot of on site problems. ; ) (We’ll get to the construction in a minute though) So she still has contractions, but nothing that is of concern. The doctor told her at her check up today, that she is doing well and no cause for concern for pre-term labor.
Baby bump at 32 weeks
Now to the biggest news of all…..the construction. Everything is going GREAT!!!!! We have really been kicking butt...well the workers are. Joe, our WONDERFUL neighbor who also happens to be our carpenter, is working his butt off 6 days a week!!! Take a look at all the pictures that Mommy has been taking. It’s really cool to see how things are coming along. Daddy says he thinks the sheetrock may be up as early as next week and then soon after we can start painting and decorating. It’s really exciting. I love seeing all the guys coming through the house. They always talk to me and some even play with me. It’s fun!
Well that’s about all for right now.
Until next time,
Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Baby, and Sammy



No comments:
Post a Comment