Click on any picture to view it larger.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

9 months old

ATTENTION!!!! BREAKING NEWS...I HAVE TAKEN MY FIRST STEPS TODAY! MOMMY SAYS I AM NOT "WALKING" BUT JUST TAKE A FEW STEPS AT A TIME. (I'LL BE RUNNING CIRCLES AROUND THEM BEFORE THEY KNOW IT ) MOMMY HAS JUST POSTED A VIDEO!

9 months old! ¾ of a year has gone by! Before I know it, I’ll be celebrating my first birthday!

Well I am definitely getting more active. I have started pulling myself up on ALL of the furniture. I even have started walking around holding on. Once in a while when I am holding onto Mommy or Daddy’s hands, they let go and I can stand for a while. But then I get a little excited and plop down on my bottom. I still enjoy zipping around the house. Mommy says I am the fastest crawler around! When I see something I want, I zip right over to it!

I am still enjoying swim class. I have started a new session. Ava is not in my class anymore, but there is another little girl named Nina. Last class Mommy put me under twice. I didn’t hate, but I didn’t love it either! I guess that’s pretty good.

A few weeks ago I went pumpkin picking with my godmother, Doug, Mommy and Daddy. We went to Jones’ Farm. It was fun! There were tons of other kids there. We went on a hayride and walked around. Mommy and Laura even took some funny pictures with me. I enjoyed picking out pumpkins. It got me excited for Halloween.

Papi’s birthday was also this past month. Mommy made a really cool cake. It would have been better if it was a Giants cake, but I love Papi anyway! I had fun seeing everyone and playing around. Plus I was the only one wearing Giants gear amongst all the Jets fan. GO BIG BLUE!

Well, I celebrated my first Halloween. A couple days before we went to the Maritime Aquarium to see the Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular. It was soooooo cool! It was amazing to see the pumpkins carved all over the place. I loved looking at all the lights. Then on Halloween, I dressed up as a pink bunny. I went trick or treating around the neighborhood. It was fun. I got some candy, but Mommy says that I can’t eat it yet. I’m pretty sure I saw Daddy eating a few pieces earlier! HOW RUDE! I’m the one that got all dressed up and they get to eat my candy!

I just got back from the doctor’s office. Everything is going great! I am growing like a weed he said. I am in the 90th percentile for height and the 75th for weight. My head is also in the 90th. I am lucky I didn’t have to get any shots today. I just got my finger pricked to check my iron levels, which are just fine!

That’s about all for now. Until next month!

Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, and Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment