8 months old! This year is going by so fast! I can’t believe it. So much happened this past month. I sure do have a busy life for an 8 month old!
Well I was able to finally meet my Uncle PD. He came up for the day. He was on his way to Boston for a business trip. It was fun to meet Mum’s brother.
I have also started swim classes. Mommy and I go every Wednesday morning to the Norwalk YMCA. It’s tons of fun. There is only one other girl in my class named Ava. She is really nice. We get to sing songs, play games, and just have fun in the water. I love it!
This month I was also part of history. I was able to enjoy a Yankees game in the soon-to-be old stadium. Uncle Jeff got tickets for Mommy and Daddy to take me to a Saturday game. Godmother and Doug came along too! We had a great time. The weather was a little hot and sticky, but I was a champ! I did have to take a small nap in Mommy’s arms during the 7th and 8th innings, but I am only 8 months old! I really enjoyed looking around at the stadium and watching all the fans cheer. I am so happy I was able to take part in a piece of Yankees history!
Just last week I also had a monumental event. I was baptized. My Godfather, Jack, came all the way up from Florida to enjoy the weekend. Of course my Godmother, Laura, was there also! I always have fun with her though! I enjoyed meeting my Godfather. We had soooo much fun. He is so tall, so every time he lifted me into the air I LOVED IT! I can’t wait to see him again!!!!! I miss him very much already! Mommy and Daddy threw a huge party for me too! There were lots of people there, all for me. Uncle Chris, Grandma & Grandpa Duarte, and Great-Grandma Nan all flew up from Florida! I felt so special! I got to wear my new party dress too. Mommy is still sorting through all the pictures so I’m sure she’ll put them up soon.
I am officially crawling now! For a while I was doing the “worm” as Mommy called it. I would use my arms and tummy to move from place to place. But now I get my arms and legs moving and I am ALL OVER THE PLACE! I love to go investigate new things when Mommy lets me get my hands on them.
Yes, as you guessed it, I now have 2 MORE TEETH!!!!! Mommy says they just won’t stop coming in. The 2 bottom teeth came in, so now I have 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom. I love to chew on anything I can get into my mouth! Mommy tells me no a lot, but I am pretty quick and can get it in my mouth anyway!!!!!
That’s about all for now. Until next month!
Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, and Sammy
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment