7 months old!
I have been having a great summer. The weather has been great so Mommy has been taking us for walks every day! We also play out in the backyard a lot. I love swimming in my pool. It’s so relaxing in the cool water.
Earlier in the month my cousins, Alexandra and Kate, came to visit. It was a lot of fun. I love little kids! Kate and I had the same dress on. There are some good pictures of us in the 6 month folder. I’ve also been seeing a lot of my cousin, Johnny. He is so much fun. I love to play with him. We even swung on the swing together in Mum’s backyard! He held me so tight so I wouldn’t fall. He is such a good cousin.
This month I was able to go see Papa in Block Island. It was a great time. I love it up there. It’s so fun going for walks and drives around the island. Last time I was up there it was still a little cold, so this time we got to do all sorts of things. We went to see Settlers’ Rock and enjoyed a nice day at State Beach! It was great. It was also my first time at any beach! I was fascinated by the sand. At first I was a little scared of the water rushing up to my feet, but then I got used to it. Mommy and Daddy took lots of pictures, they are in the 6 month folder if you want to take a look.
I also got to spend a whole day with Uncle Joey and Erin. Mommy and Mum went to the Yankees Red Sox game. It was fun with cousin Johnny! (And Mommy told me that the Yankees won!!! Bottom of the 9th ,Giambi hit the winning run in!!! GO YANKEES!)
I am now sitting up really well. Mommy only puts the boppy pillow behind me in case I have a little fall. For the most part I am able to sit and fall into a crawl position all by myself. I am also starting to creep. I just started to really get moving. I still mostly roll around to get from place to place, but I am starting to get the hang of using my legs and arms to move forward! Pretty soon I’m sure I’ll be crawling around like a pro.
I also now have 2 more teeth! It’s like every month 2 more teeth pop up. I now have my 2 top middle teeth coming in. So now I have 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom. I like to steal Mommy and Daddy’s hands and try to bite them. They say it really hurts! I don’t mean to hurt them, but I do sometimes laugh when they make that funny face if it hurts! I just like to bite everything! Mommy says that anything within an arms reach is in my mouth.
That’s about all for now. Until next month!
Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, and Sammy
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment