3 months old! Wow has time flown by. Things are going so well here. Lots of new things have happened that I can’t wait to tell you about!
First things first. Mommy went back to work and I went to DAYCARE! It’s fun. I know Mommy enjoys being back at work, but she sure does miss spending all day with me. That’s what she tells me all the time. She wasn’t kidding when she said she was going to visit with me. Boy oh boy, she is in the nursery so much, I sometimes wonder if she really works! I love it though. As soon as she walks in I give her big smiles. The nice ladies at the daycare took a little getting used to me, but we’re on the good track now. They just aren’t used to a baby who is up all the time like I am. They didn’t realize that I like to look around at everything and take it all in. Mommy says I’m nosy, but I like what others say “inquisitive”. It sounds much better.
Let’s see what else happened this month… Oh yeah. Mommy and Daddy went to Las Vegas and I got to have sleepovers at both Grandma’s houses! First Grandmum took me and I got to play with my cousin Johnny. He was so nice to me, playing patty cake and all. Then I went over to Grandma’s house. She took me all the way to Albany, NY! Grandpa Jack had to sit in the back with me on the ride back though because I kept losing my pacifier. When Mommy and Daddy came home they were so happy to see me. Mommy said that Daddy looked at my pictures every single day they were gone!
This month is also a big month for me because I rolled over for the first time. I was having my daily tummy time, and I was able to flip myself over onto my back. I did it so many times that first day because Mommy kept jumping up and down for some reason. I guess she got a little excited. I still practice flipping, though not all the time. Mommy even got a video of it, so check it out. Sammy bumped her leg, so at the end the camera falls a little - ignore that part!
Well I’m growing more and more each day. The weather is getting nicer so I get to enjoy the outdoors more often. Can’t wait for the summer to get here! I’m anxiously awaiting my first experience at the beach. That’s about all that has been going on here. Mommy has been posting lots of pics all the time. I can’t keep up my journal entries with her. Keep checking back to see the updated albums. Until next time
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment