2 months old! I can’t believe it, it’s going by so fast. I have definitely started to let my personality show. If I want something I let everyone know right when I want it, it’s great! Smiling is also a big part of my personality. I love to smile at everyone. Mommy says I giggle a lot too. Every once in a while I let out a squeal of delight! She is still home with me all day, but she told me today that she has to go back to work on April 2. That means that I am going to hang out in the daycare at my mommy’s work. It’ll be OK though, because it’s only a short distance from Mommy’s classroom. She told me she is going to visit me all the time!
My naps are going OK. After being up for 2 hours I still like to take a bunch of 15 – 30 min. catnaps. There is just so much to see that I hate to miss anything. I much prefer to stay up and look at everything and play with Mommy or my toys! The weather has been getting nicer so Mommy takes Sammy and me for a walk everyday. I LOVE IT! I get to see the whole neighborhood. It’s great. At night though Mommy is just thrilled that I am sleeping all the way through. My bedtime is 8:30 and I don't wake up until around 6! Sometimes if I have a wet diaper that is bothering me, I may stir just a bit and Mommy changes it for me. But then I go right back to sleep!
This past month my Uncle Chris came to visit me from Florida. He was so much fun. He was very interested in everything I do. He sure does look a lot like Daddy. I was a little confused at first. I really enjoyed seeing my Uncle Chris and can’t wait to see him again.
St. Patrick’s Day and Easter were this month too. My fantastic neighbor, Cindi, bought me beautiful outfits for each day. She is great! I had so much fun on Easter. I had tons of family here to celebrate the day. Mommy and Daddy colored eggs with me for the Easter bunny. It was so much fun! Mommy took lots of pictures, as always.
Well that’s about all that has been going on here. Mommy has been posting lots of pics all the time. I can’t keep up my journal entries with her. Keep checking back to see the updated albums. Until next time!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment