| 1 YEAR OLD! |
I can't believe the changes that have come over this last year. You have grown so much! Not only physically, but in all aspects. It seems like yesterday I was cradling you in my arms and could rest you in your infant swing. But alas, I can't cradle you....without tons of wiggles....and then if I do get some cuddle time, I have to put you down to play with your cars!
It amazes me to watch how you now run into the playroom and grab the toys you want and will play with them for hours. I love how you enjoy our daily walks in the neighborhood just as much as I do.
![]() |
| . |
It warms my heart the way your face lights up when you see your brother, sister, or Daddy walk into the room from a long day at work and school.
![]() |
| . |
It makes me laugh how you will persistently try to move the table I have blocking the entrance to the kitchen....and when you do finally move it, you will QUICKLY turn to me, laugh, and run into kitchen! And the same with climbing up onto the couch!
![]() |
| . |
You are quickly turning into a toddler boy and I wince and smile at the same time. I love watching you grow, but with a heavy heart as it goes by too quickly. The fact that your sister and brother love watching you make all your milestones too is amazing.
Our house is chaos, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Here are the pics from his birthday
| Birthday #1 pancake! |
| MY LOVES |
![]() |
| Stuffing his "Stuffy the Dog" |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| Trying to run around like a maniac! |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| . |
| . |
| . |
| . |
| . |
| . |
| . |
| Hmmm let me try this |
| Yes! GIVE ME THAT! |
| . |
| . |
| OH YEAH I LIKE THIS! |
| This is the neatest 1 year old picture I have ever seen! He made sure to get as much in his mouth as possible! |
| . |
| . |
| SOOOO BIG! |
| Reading our favorite Birthday Book before bed :) |
Here are some other pics from this past month.
Michael and Alyssa were invited to "Bring a Friend to Dance Class" from their friends Scarlett and Holden.
Mike and I attended a wedding in NYC. That's the Freedom Tower behind us.
We also went to Six Flags with Scarlett and Holden for Fright Fest.
The kids had a parade at school for Halloween.
Halloween night! We were the Incredibles, a great Disney movie!
Until next time!
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| Enjoying friends birthdays! |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| Celebrating Papi's birthday! |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| LEAF PILE!!!!! |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| Look Mom I got one too! |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| . |
We also went to Six Flags with Scarlett and Holden for Fright Fest.
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| Best Buds |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| . |
![]() |
| Here I am making Tyler's growth chart |
| Pumpkins carved |
| . |
| . |
| 1st Halloween |
| Michael's class before the parade |
| . |
| . |
| Tyler did not like his costume! |
| . |
| The Incredibles |
![]() |
| . |
Until next time!
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mikey, and Tyler



































No comments:
Post a Comment