Click on any picture to view it larger.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Halloween Cont.....

I know, I know, it's been a while since Halloween. We have just been so swamped lately that I haven't even had 5 minutes to upload the pictures. SORRY!!!!  Well here they are. The City of Norwalk tried to cancel Halloween, however since our neighborhood had power and most of the snow had melted from the storm, everyone decided to go ahead with it. And we had a great time!
For those of you who aren't as up to date on your children's movies as my little ones, I have included some pictures for reference!
Alyssa was Rapunzel from Tangled and Mikey was Woody from Toy Story

We put flowers in Alyssa's hair just like when Rapunzel had her hair braided with flowers!


Cupcakes Alyssa helped me make
Mike was Mr. Potato Head from Toy Story and I was Mother Gothel from Tangled. Johnny was a Vampire!
Mother Gothel - the one who steals and locks Rapunzel away - Alyssa chose this, not me!


Mr Potato Head

Let the Trick or Treating begin

Woody Has to have his trusty companion, Bullseye, with him!

.

.

Mikey has definitely gotten the hang of getting free candy!

.

.

All that candy is heavy to lug around!

.

.

I've discovered I LOVE Tootsie Rolls!

Wearing Mommy's Mother Gothel wig


 The kids had a great time. Mikey loved being a big kid and trick or treating. The next day he woke up and asked me "More trick tweeeeting PWWWEEEASE!"  Too cute!


Until next time,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mikey, and Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment