I'm 8 months old today!
My, my, my, this month has been a very action packed one at that!
Where to begin.......????
Well right after my last post, Daddy had his big 3-0 birthday and I was able to meet some of his great friends. Nick even flew all the way up here from Georgia! Of course I was able to see Jack again and Uncle Chris. It was a good time seeing everyone again and meeting some new friends.
Then I celebrated my first Easter! We colored eggs for the Easter Bunny and he left us some cool presents.
Alyssa had an Easter Egg hunt, but I didn't really understand the concept so I let her have all the fun. She sure did understand it though, chocolate in a basket, what 2 year old wouldn't understand that!? After our morning at home we went over to Mum's house to celebrate not only Easter, but also Uncle Scott's 18th birthday. It was a gorgeous day and we had a great time with all of the family. Alyssa and Johnny had a great time playing as usual.




Well being 7 months old sure seemed to be my turning point. I am crawling all over the place. I am one fast little man too! Mommy puts me down and I immediately start high tailing it all over the place.....usually towards Alyssa's toys! I also started pulling myself up. Yup, that's right, Mommy walked in on my standing up in my crib!
Soon to be walking is what I am thinking. I just love standing and when I start walking then Alyssa won't be able to outrun me! I have also cut not 1, but 2 teeth! I have 2 little chompers starting to pop up on the bottom.
Aside from some huge milestones this month, I am still a happy little creature! I just love showing everyone my big smile. Mommy and Daddy say I am very curious as well. I am constantly looking around trying to see everything. I'm a "wiggle worm" as they call it, because I can't just sit still. I guess my sister was the same way.....uh oh for Mommy when I get bigger! 
Alyssa is doing well. She is a very vibrant, happy 2 year old. We love playing together!
She loves going to the beach with her beach toys or running all over the place at Stepping Stones. Johnny even came with us one time!
We also tried KidCity on a recommendation from a friend, and Alyssa loved that place too! (Thanks Lauren!) She was running all over the place like a wild woman! There is no shortage of energy in her, that's for sure. She is doing great at tumbles. She loves showing off her skills on the balance beam and bars. They have been preparing for the big show that is in May!
Well the weather is beautiful here so we of course are taking full advantage of it. We just went to the beach yesterday and are outside every chance we get!
Until next time...
Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mikey and Sammy



8 months, huh? That's crazy talk.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you liked KidCity! (The picture of Michael driving via baby carrier is hilarious!)