I am doing well, along with the rest of the family. I really am getting a move on now. I don't exactly crawl, but I do creep around where I need to go. Unfortunately for Alyssa, it's usually to her toys. She is great at getting MY toys for me, but when it comes to sharing hers......well.....let's just say she likes me to play with my own toys. There is a great video Mommy shot of me hitching really well.

I still have no teeth yet, so we're on high alert for them to pop up any day now. I am still drooling and chewing on things like a mad man, so we'll see when they decide to make their first appearance.
I did enjoy my first St. Patrick's Day! It was fun having everyone dressed in green all day long, especially since I just found out that my Grandma is Irish!

I really am a happy little boy. Mommy and Daddy say I smile ALL OF THE TIME! I light up when I see people I know come into the room, especially my sister. She really is very good to me and I just love all the little things she does to make me happy. She can really get me laughing!
Alyssa is doing well too. In tumbles she is practicing for the big show in May. She is becoming quite the gymnast! Apparently she has also become a Tom Petty fan. She absolutely loves the song "Free Falling" and sings it when ever it comes on. There is a video and you can see for yourself! Listen carefully. She waits for the end of every verse and repeats the last word he says. But of course she knows the chorus "Free Fall". She always asks Mommy to play "Free Fall", unfortunately for Mommy she is NOT a Tom Petty fan at ALL! It's a small screen and bad quality, but I had to do that in order for it to fit on the blog. You get the picture though.
We have been going to Stepping Stones quite a bit. Alyssa just loves playing with all of the exhibits and we also found out that there is a HUGE playground on the other side of the parking lot. So we hang out there quite often too. We probably go to Stepping Stones around twice a week, that's how much Alyssa loves it! I'm sure I'll get there soon enough.
Well just a couple of days ago we had a Daddy's weekend! Mommy went down to surprise her good friend Abby for her baby shower in South Florida. We had a great time with Daddy. We went to Grandma's house for her birthday, played outside in the gorgeous weather we had, and of course went to Stepping Stones! It was fun to have some Daddy time, although we did really miss Mommy. I'm so glad she is home!
Well until next month!
Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mikey & Sammy



No comments:
Post a Comment