Click on any picture to view it larger.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Florida trip

I know it's been a while since we went to Florida, but Mommy finally got a chance to go through all the pictures for me. I really enjoyed my first plane ride! I was such a good boy and Alyssa was such a good girl! I pretty much slept the whole ride and Alyssa watched movies and TV (thanks JETBLUE!)

We had so much fun visiting with Pop Pop and Gma! We went to the beach, Alyssa went kayaking with Gma, we were able to see Uncle Chris' new apartment. We were able to see G.F. Dots (Godfather Jack) who made a special visit for us! Abby and "Erit" (Eric) came up as well to see us! We also got a chance to go on Pop Pop's brand new boat! That sure was fun! We all had to wear our "boat coats" as Alyssa would call them. It was such a beautiful time down there. I am so happy I was able to see everyone again! I can't wait for the next trip! Thank you Pop Pop and Gma!



Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments:

Post a Comment