Click on any picture to view it larger.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A little Catch-up

Ok so the month of December and then going into January was obviously busy. All of the holiday hustle and bustle is now finally over. So let me recap what I wasn't able to tell you in previous blogs.

Earlier in December, when Daddy took off of work, I told you went to go get our Christmas tree. What I didn't tell you was that earlier in the morning Daddy actually went to tumbles with Alyssa. It was fantastic. She did so well with him. I think Daddy had a good time too. (PS you can click on any picture to see it bigger!)

Well, earlier in December we celebrated Johnny's 4th birthday! It was a really fun time.

Here is the cake Mommy made for Johnny!


Here are Alyssa and Johnny getting very excited over the Wii game!




We also had our first round of snow! Turns out it would be the first of many! But I was excited, it was my first experience in the snow. I couldn't do much, but Alyssa sure did enjoy it!





Snow doesn't stop her from jumping on her trampoline!


This past December I also turned 4 months old!

My how handsome I am!
Well after Christmas was over Alyssa enjoyed playing with ALL of her toys!

Cooking in her kitchen!


Here is what I gave Mommy for Christmas. My mother's ring. I am the one on the left, it has peridot for August. Mommy stacks these on her finger, they look so pretty!

New Year's Eve was a blast. We had Mum, Papi, Uncle Scott, Uncle Joey, Erin, Johnny, Grandma & Grandpa over. Cindi, Joe, Ali, & Alessio stopped by as well. It was a great time. Alyssa and Johnny stayed up until midnight to see the ball drop. I however, wasn't at fortunate. We played Wii, talked, hung out, and just enjoyed each other's company.





Is it midnight yet?








Surprisingly chipper for just after midnight!

Just this week Mommy started me on solid foods! The doctor said I'm a great big boy and can start with some fruits! (PS. be sure to check out my growth chart!)
Here are some pics from my first experience with bananas.
Waiting.....



Ummm... are you going to give me that whole thing?



I don't know about this



So a lot didn't actually get into my tummy, but I'm doing better each time Mommy feeds me.

We also had our Christmas at Great-Grandma Josie's & Great-Grandpa Russ's.

Wooooow, is that for me???


Alyssa had a great time playing with Kate!

These two are going to be trouble in a year or soooo!!!



Here is a great video that Mommy caught of me when I first started to roll over. I wasn't even 4 months old at the time!



Well there's lots more to come! January proves to be just as busy! We've got Alyssa's birthday, we are going to Florida to see Grandma and Grandpa....oh the list just keeps growing!

Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mikey, & Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment