But before we get ahead of ourselves, let me tell you about this past month. Well Alyssa is still going to tumbles every Tuesday. Boy does she love it! She is doing really well too. Mommy doesn’t need to do as much stuff for her, Mommy can just tell her what to do and she does it. She likes to show me what she has learned when we are at home. Maybe next year when I’m walking, Mommy will bring me to tumbles too! When Mommy is at tumbles I get to stay with Grandma Beth and Grandpa Jack. Great-grandma 
Alyssa swinging on the bars
Alyssa and Great-grandma Nancy
G-ma Cindy and Grandpa Pete came up again. It was great to see them. G-ma was raking Alyssa into big piles of leaves. It sure did look like she was having a good time. I can’t wait until I can do that!!!!Alyssa and Grandpa
The pile that G-ma raked Alyssa into
G-ma with Alyssa and me
Alyssa also has some big news. She is now in her “big girl bed”. Mommy and Daddy transformed her crib into a big girl bed with a rail. SHE LOVES IT!!!! She was so excited that first night. She even helped take off her crib bedding. She is so good about staying in her bed until Mommy comes and gets her in the morning too. It’s been really exciting.
Alyssa reading in her big girl bed
Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Eugene came by for a visit as well. It was fun seeing them again. Alyssa had a great time with Uncle Euegene. She was all over him! They couldn’t believe how much I have grown!
Alyssa being silly with Eugene
Me being silly with Grandpa
This was my first Thanksgiving. It was great. In the morning we went to Uncle Scott’s last football game! He did really well, but unfortunately 
Me laughing at Papi
My first Thanksgiving
I also turned 3 months old this month! I am doing so well with holding my head up as you can see! I just love smiling all the time, and I have really started laughing. At Thanksgiving Papi really had me going with some big belly laughs, as Mommy calls them. I haven’t rolled over yet. Mommy is certain I won’t for a while. I hate being on my back. I LOVE to stand up, sit up or be on my stomach. I really have no desire to be on my back so why would I roll over to it??? In due time I guess I’ll have to. 
I'm 3 months old today!
Rooting for FSU!
The Yankees won the World Series!
Alyssa is doing well. She is really practicing her alphabet. She knows 18 letters now! She just loves to tell you all of the letters that she knows, as well as the words. Her vocabulary is expanding daily. She loves learning new words. She is really doing well.
Well that’s about all for now. I can’t wait to tell you all about my first Christmas. It should be exciting. Mommy uploaded the pictures from the professional photographer for Halloween. I did such a good job! Alyssa was a little scared as you can tell.
Until next month!
Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mike Jr. , and Sammy













Man. You guys have been busy. Look at Mary Lou Retton over there on the bars already! Impressive. And 18 letters?!
ReplyDeleteOh...and Holden didn't roll over until he was like 4.5 months. Lazy boys. :)