Hello everyone!
Well things have been going well in the Duarte household. Lots has been going on.
Mommy is doing great with my little brother or sister. She just had a check up and the doctor said that everything is progressing nicely. Next month she will be having another ultrasound, so hopefully she can get the scanner to work by then. Sorry for not posting the ultrasounds so far….I swear I’m not ignoring my little sibling ; )
Well tumbles is going well. Mommy says I am getting better at listening and doing the activities. I just like to play with all the kids, but I guess I am also there to learn some tricks. I can’t wait until my big show in May. I really like one of my teachers, Miss Serena. She is so nice and I always give her hugs when I see her! She helps me on the bars. I love swinging back and forth on them with her.
This past month Daddy had a great idea…to go to the Maritime Aquarium. They had a special exhibit on penguins, so we decided to go. It was great! I loved to see all the animals. Especially the frogs jumping around. The penguins were really cool too. Too bad they aren’t staying though.
Just recently Grandpa and Uncle Chris came up from Florida. It was great time. We spent most of our time in NY with Great-grandpa. I love my Uncle Chris. He carries me around all the time and shows me everything. Especially the ceiling fan! I love that! I was able to show him my quad too. I’m pretty sure he was proud. I know it’s not as great as his quad, but I am only 1!
Well Mommy added new pics, so be sure to check them out!
That’s about all for now. Until next month!
Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Baby, and Sammy too
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment