Click on any picture to view it larger.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Another update from Mommy

Well things are still going well for the most part. I had another ultrasound today, which I'll post those pics by the end of the week. I have to get up into the hot attic to scan them in. Just some new profile pics. The doctor says everything looks great with her. She is just under a pound. Well the official baby bump has come. I'll post those pics as well later on. No more fitting into my regular clothes. I have officially moved into maternity clothes. The good thing is that now a days they make maternity clothes so you don't even really look pregnant. Some people at work still don't know and can't tell. Granted I'm wearing baggy shirts. Well she's still as active as ever. Mike actually felt her for the first time last night. He was officially wigged out. He's been trying to feel every night, waiting patiently with his hand on my stomach. After wigging out though he hasn't touched it again! Things are good though. I had a small setback with a torn ligament in my side. I guess it's common, but HOLY MOLY did it hurt! It's since subsided, so that's a relief. Active little thing stretching out my insides to the max! But it's all worth it! We couldn't be happier and are excited that we're half way there!!!!!!! 5 months down and 5 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment