Thursday, August 9, 2007
Update
Well everything is going good. I hit a small bump in the road last week. Really was not feeling well. It felt like the first trimester morning sickness that I never really got. But it’s since passed. I think it may have had something to do with the awful heat wave we had here. Things are looking up though. We’ve gotten most of the screenings done for genetic abnormalities and they all have come back negative! That’s a huge lift off our chests. It was hard waiting the week or so for the results. Next week I believe is my last set of screenings. Mike is starting to get more into it as well. I don’t think it will really hit him until I really start with a baby bump. Right now it just looks like I’ve gained a little weight. Clothes are starting to fit more snugly now. I had to go and buy a few outfits to hold me over, nothing crazy though. I’ve actually only gained 5 pounds! It feels like more. I guess just because the clothes are tight which is uncomfortable. Mike and I finally picked out our nursery furniture. We are going to order it next week. I had no idea they can take up to 3 months to come in! I included a picture of the furniture we are ordering from the catalog in a new album. Other than that things are going well. I’m not looking forward for the summer to end! I finally told work and they were ecstatic, which is good. Mike and I are leaving this weekend to go to Newport for our anniversary! From what we’ve been told it’s the last we’ll be able to enjoy : ) Well I’m not sure when the next set of ultrasounds are scheduled for, but I know we’re supposed to figure out the sex of the baby the end of the month or beginning of September. We can’t wait!!! Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment