Click on any picture to view it larger.

Monday, June 2, 2014

7 months old!

I can't stand it! It feels like there is no time between these posts. I can not believe you are 7 months old!!! But alas....you are.
7 months old today!


You are just a little bundle of joy. Your smile is just simply contagious. People catch a glimpse of that 2 toothed smile wherever we go and they always smile right back at you. (it's hard to get a pic of the teeth because he always puts his tongue in the way!!! The first pic is from earlier this month so no teeth!)
.


.


.


You sure do love to cuddle. Mommy gets to enjoy this the most. The morning is the best, when I come into your room and peek into your crib to find your blue eyes staring up at me. As I try to pick you up, you simply grab hold of my arms and squeeze! And then when I can actually get you up...the sweetest nuzzle into my neck. Ahhhh I love it.

You are now crawling....watch out! Simply said  :)
Video of Tyler crawling

Tyler just had his check up and he is weighing in a whopping 19 lbs 10 oz and is over 29 inches tall!

Well we had a lot this month. Great-grandma Nan came up from Florida and stayed with us a few days. The kids were counting down the days until she arrived and loved every minute she was here. They keep asking when she is coming back up.
Teaching the kids a family recipe

.

They played lots of games!

.

We had Uncle Scott's college graduation. We took the 2 older kids and left Tyler at home with Nana and Grandpa.
.


.


.


.


.


.

I had a beautiful Mother's day. Michael's class put on a special "Mother's Day Tea" that was wonderful.
My first Mother's Day with Tyler 


Mother's Day Tea


Planting the beautiful Dodwood tree they bought me for my first Mother's Day here.

.

Hard to see with the green behind it, but it's there!
Just recently Tyler celebrated his first Memorial Day. We went down and watched the Wilton parade. All 3 kids enjoyed it.
.


.


.


.




.




These 2 crazies!


.
.

Alyssa is doing well. She is still playing softball and loving it. She has really been into reading. She reads books to anyone who will listen.
.


.


.

Michael is doing great. He is obsessed with basketball. Any chance he gets he is playing. I recently got to watch his after school basketball and he seriously had a smile on his face the whole time. The other day we had kindergarten orientation. He was so proud to go into the kindergarten classes and check them out. They also took a bus ride. He informed me "I'm all set for the bus to take me to school now".
Can you tell he's excited!


.


.


My handsome date and me at lunch.


He's in he gray shirt and blue shorts!


.

School is coming to a close soon. For Michael, graduation is this Friday. Alyssa doesn't end until the 17 though. I haven't enrolled the kids in anything for the summer. We figured just relax and try to stay schedule free...at least for a bit. Mostly I need to focus on Tyler's schedule since his has revolved around the other 2 this whole year...or should I say his whole life :)

A few more pics from this month
.


.


.


.


.


.


Well that's all for now!
Until next time,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Michael, and Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment