Click on any picture to view it larger.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Quick 6 month recap!

OK! I get it....it's been a LONG time since I've really updated the blog. We have been BEYOND busy. Right after we got back from the cruise things went into high gear. And I mean HIGH GEAR! I'm going to try and give a quick 6 month recap on things that I have missed and have just now uploaded from my camera!

First we had Christmas! Mr. Elf was here and he did some silly things during his stay. 
.


Snowball fight with Strawberry!


SNOW ANGELS! 


Looks like Mr. Elf and Strawberry were getting close!


.

Then we had to say good-bye!




We found our tree


The kids trying to tell Daddy where to cut


.

Of course decorated it
Made yummy cookies!


And opened presents!



Shortly after Christmas we made our yearly trip New York City with Laura. Of course we had a great time as always.
.

.



.


.


.


Then we hosted our last New Year's Eve at our home in Norwalk! :(  They better all make the trip to Ridgefield next year!!!!!

Alessio is so brave to get his nails painted!


.


.


.


.


.


.

After the new year we took the kids to Disney on Ice. Since we were fresh from seeing the characters on the cruise the kids were very excited!
.


.


.


.


.


We then rolled right into Alyssa's 5th Birthday. She had a great day! I let her skip school. She woke up to Cinderella greeting her in the front yard! We spent the whole day together. We started with PINK number 5 pancakes, headed over to Stepping Stones, met Mike for lunch and then headed up to the Danbury mall where she got her ears pierced! She was a trooper. No tears! We came home and had cake. It was a great day! 
.


.


.


.


.


.

After her birthday we got ready for the party! We had the Polacek's flying in from Florida, along with Uncle Chris! All while planning a party for 40 people! In the end we all had a great time!
Alyssa loved holding Baby Annabelle!


The ice cream table at the party. TONS of topping choices.


.


.


We had a face painter and balloon artist there!


The Green Batman!


Holden got the same as Mikey!


Such good friends!


The Polacek's! <3 font="">


.


Nana got her face painted as well!


I was unaware that Kiss was making an appearance!


.


My Minnie bow


.


We were able to show Luke some snow while he was up here!


Then came Easter!
.


Mikey found the Golden Egg!


Cousins!


Let the hunt begin!


GEEZE look at her go!


Alyssa found the Golden Egg!

And now we've rolled right into softball season! Alyssa has had 1 game so far, and once I get more pics next week I'll post about it. It's been great. She smiles the ENTIRE time she is playing.

Now keep in mind that while all of this was going on, we found out that we are expecting our 3rd child! Mikey will be a big brother come late October!
.


We also were working on the house morning, noon, and night. But it all paid off! We put it on the market and have sold! We are in cruise control on that part. All the pieces have aligned and we will be closing July 1st. So the pressure has been on now to find a new house to move into! That is what consumes us right now. 

That is why it took me so long to get the pictures uploaded. The house has been packed up and "staged" for the sale. The desk is now crammed into the playroom and most of my time was spent packing, packing, showing the house, etc. I will get a new post for Alyssa's softball next week and will try my hardest to keep up, but no promises! :) Once we find a house I'm sure things will slow down! (YEAH RIGHT!)

Now that I'm 16 weeks along I will also start posting baby bump pics and updates on how my Dr. appointment are going! So far the baby is doing great. A strong heartbeat. Any guesses......we won't be finding out! 

Until next time,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mikey, and Baby X

No comments:

Post a Comment