We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please bare with us as we figure out why our card reader isn't working. Once we figure out how to get the pictures loaded, we'll update as soon as we get this problem solved. :)
Well the last month or so has been extremely hectic. Between our already busy schedules, we decided to tackle our downstairs bathroom and give it a quick "weekend project" face lift. WELL......... let's just say things never seem to work out as they plan. Underneath the old wainscoting, we found the cement for old tile work, which meant we had to rip the walls out. The tile on the floor didn't cooperate coming off smoothly so which meant we had to replace the floor...I could go on and on about the little things that have given this bathroom a life of it's own now. So, what little spare time we have, every last second if it, plus some, is being spent trying to get this bathroom done. It's finally starting to pay off, as we have gotten some of the tile up in the shower!!! YEAH!!! It looks so pretty. Here are some pictures, and I'll gradually keep adding to them as the project continues. Ok so I added some pictures, and unfortunately the ONLY picture of our bathroom before is the one I have included here. I thought I had some downstairs from the brochure from when our house sold, NOPE! But enjoy anyway!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment