Click on any picture to view it larger.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fall Update

I know it's nearly Christmas, but I seem to have fallen a little behind on my pictues. So here are a few from the fall.


Well just because the cold weather started in, that didn't stop us!
We still played outside


CHEERS!


Of course went to Stepping Stones to see the "new and improved facility"












Alyssa trying out the scissors at the craft table
I'd say that was a successful day. (PS it only takes me 4 minutes to get home from Stepping Stones!)






Alyssa loves learning her letters. (Although, I should update this picture because we are on Y now and she can write "AL" all by herself. She can also tell me how to spell her name. )




Alyssa loves serenading Daddy!


Mikey just thinks it's funny!
And of course we had Thanksgiving.
It was a wonderful time with the family.
I think I caught these gentlemen off guard!









COUSINS






Mikey realized he was a rockstar that night!




AWWW so tired he lied down in the kitchen!

Yes you are correct, he's feeding her!


Now they are cuddled up by the fire feeding each other




And now we are just having fun, waiting for Christmas to arrive! Or maybe our first snow???!!!



Until next time!
Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mikey, and Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment