Click on any picture to view it larger.

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Big Wedding

Well this past weekend was my brother, Joe's wedding. Alyssa has been looking forward to her big moment as flower girl for some time now.

I thought you'd all like to see a few pictures from that night. Alyssa was a great flower girl. I took her to get her first manicure that morning. At first she was a little shy, but then she warmed right up. Especially when the girl put a flower on her ring fingernail! She walked so beautifully down the isle and even got 2 pedals on the ground! At the reception she had A BLAST dancing with anyone and everyone, or even just by herself! Mikey even joined in on the dancing. I'm sure I'll be getting more pictures from people, so be sure to check back.

Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mikey, and Sammy


Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments:

Post a Comment