Click on any picture to view it larger.

Friday, July 23, 2010

11 MONTHS OLD!




Only 1 month until I am a year old. I know I say every time I can't believe how fast it's going by, but this time I really mean it.

Well things are going well as usual. I am a happy and healthy 11 month old boy. Mommy weighed me and I am over 21 lbs now. All that weight makes it quite easy to walk around now. That's right. I'm up and all over the place! I just love standing and walking all around. I'm still a little wobbly at times, but I'm getting better day by day.

My teeth are coming through pretty nicely too. When I smile, which is all the time, you can really see them! The Dr. says there are more on the way any day now too!
Let's see...what else...? Oh yea, I just love giving great big hugs now too! Especially when Mommy comes and gets me in the morning. I love giving her great big squeezes when she picks me up out of the crib! Also I am waving bye bye now too. I gave my first wave to Laura! Nobody was even expecting it, she waved bye bye and of course I figured I'd show them how smart I am, so I waved back!

Alyssa is great! She is still singing like crazy. Daddy bought her the Lady Gaga CD because that seems to be her favorite singer! She is always singing Paparazzi. She is a great big sister. She plays with me, although now that I'm more mobile, she gets a little irritated at times with me touching some of her things. She is doing a great job trying to share her toys with me though. She especially loves playing with me in the car. We keep each other quite entertained while Mommy is driving.

Well last month I celebrated my first 4th of July.
Mommy and Daddy walked us down to the beach to watch the fireworks. At first I was a little apprehensive of the fireworks, but once I realized what was going on Alyssa and I just LOVED them! Daddy bought us both light up swords! What fun!!!!!
On the 4th we had a picnic at Nana and Grandpa's. It was a great time!


If you didn't check out the pics from our Bounce U experience, be sure to check them out!

Well until next time!~~~~MY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mikey, and Sammy

Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments:

Post a Comment