Click on any picture to view it larger.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 months old!

Well here I am, 10 months old! Only 2 months left until I turn the big 1! How exciting.

Now I told you that 8 months was a huge milestone month for me. Weeeeelllllll...I had no idea what was getting reading to happen during month 10! 


I have taken my first steps! Yes it's true and Mommy caught it on tape! I am a little hesitant to do it again. I prefer to be holding onto something, but every now and again Mommy will catch me off guard and I take another step! Then of course I get so excited that I plop right down! I also have 4 more teeth popping through. Instead of just the bottom 2, I now have 4 on top. They are just peeking right now, but you can see a few of them in this pic.


Alyssa is doing well too. She is a singing machine lately. She just loves singing her ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, among a ton of other nursery rhymes. Of course she still loves being a huge help for Mommy! Just a couple of weeks ago, she took her first vacation without Mommy and Daddy. She went to the Cape with Nana and Grandpa. They went up to see Great-Grandma for a whole week! She had so much fun!


Well this past month, we sure did a lot!


We had Uncle Scott's graduation, where I was able to meet my Great-grandma Nan.

G-ma and Pop Pop also made a trip up here. Alyssa was attached to G-ma's hip. It was quite funny!

We went swimming at Uncle Joe and Erin's apartment pool.


We also went to Stepping Stones with Nana and Grandpa.

I also was able to share my first Father's Day with Daddy (and Pop Pop). Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures though! :(


Well it's a gorgeous day outside, so I need to get back outside to my pool. (It's just a little baby pool, but it does the trick for me!)


Until next time!

Love,

Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mikey, and Sammy

Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments:

Post a Comment