Well I have turned 3/4 of a year old today! Mommy and Daddy can't believe that they are already starting to plan my first birthday party! Well things are going well on our home front. We've been staying busy, except this last week. I've been pretty sick with a nasty stomach bug. Unfortunately I gave it to Mommy too for a couple of days. But hopefully I've gotten the bug out of me because we sure have a lot planned for the upcoming month.
Earlier in the month, I celebrated my first Mother's Day. That was a wonderful day not only spent with Mommy, but with Grandma and Mum.
2 friends of ours also celebrated their birthdays and we were able to share the special day with them. Malloy turned 3 and her sister, Pryce, turned 1. We drove all the way down to New Jersey to spend the day with them. Alyssa sure enjoyed the day with Malloy. They played all day and REALLY enjoyed the bouncy house that was setup. It was great to see them again.
After going to the birthday party, since we were in Jersey, we figured we'd stop by Kyle, Jen and Kennedy's house. I just love getting to see my future Godfather any chance I can! Alyssa and I both had fun playing with Kennedy. We can't wait to see them again!
Well I hope you checked out my blog about Alyssa's big tumbles show. She truly was fantastic.
Now that I'm 9 months old, Mommy says I don't seem to be her little baby anymore! Boy is she right! I'm standing on my own, no steps though. I just love standing and seeing everything around me. I can hold on pretty well to things and walk around them though. But if I want something I can easily crawl right over to it. And I'm fast!!!! My 2 teeth are front and center, though no more have popped up yet. I'm talking, although I don't talk that much because my sister does most of it for me! 
Look Mom, no hands!
Alyssa is doing well, as always. She just loves singing - she sings songs to me all the time. Her favorite right now seems to be Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She sings it over and over and over again! She can also just about sing the whole alphabet song. I'm sure you remember in Mommy's 2 year blog, that she does know all of her letters, but now she is learning to sing the song. She still gets caught up on some of the parts....especially that LMNO part! She'll get it though, I just know it!
Well spring is here and we've just been enjoying the weather! Until next time!
Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, Mikey, and Sammy



9 months?! No way. I don't believe you. You MUST have your dates wrong.
ReplyDeleteHappy 3/4 of a birthday, Mikey!!