11 months old!
Wow in just one month I’ll be a year old! I can’t believe how fast this year has gone by.
Well this last month was as busy as ever! Mommy was doing so much running around for the holidays, I feel like I was only home to nap and then out to the stores!
I am a full out walking little girl now. I walk ALL OVER the place. Daddy calls me his little wrecking ball. Apparently I just plow through everything in my way instead of walking around it. Why waste all that time walking around?
This month I cut 4 new teeth. My 4 molars popped up. So now I have 12 teeth! Mommy says they are really sharp, so I LOVE chewing hard things like cheerios.
I have finished swim classes. My last one was last week and Daddy came with me. It was so much fun to show Daddy how well I swim. I think Daddy enjoyed being in the pool too! Mommy has already signed me up for gymnastics. I start that right after the New Year. I can’t wait!
We just celebrated my cousin Johnny’s 3rd birthday. That was fun. I love playing with him. He is so sweet to me. Mommy made him a really cool Blue’s Clues cake. I can’t wait to see what she makes for my birthday!
And this month was my VERY FIRST CHRISTMAS! I know Mommy and Daddy were super excited and so was I! Christmas Eve we went to my grandpa’s house. I got a lot of cool toys. Then Santa came to my house and brought me lots of presents. He filled my stocking with tons of new books that I LOVE! I enjoyed spending Christmas morning with Mommy and Daddy. Later on Christmas day we went to both grandmas’ houses. I got even more presents. But my Christmas doesn’t stop there…Saturday we went to my great-grandpa’s house and had our Christmas there. Great-grandma made a delicious turkey dinner and I got EVEN MORE PRESENTS! My cousins, Nicole and Samantha, came over for a little while too. They were fun to play with. Then yesterday my Christmas run ended with Great-grandma’s Josie’s house. Everyone was there celebrating. And yes…I got even more presents. I must have been a REALLY good girl to receive all these presents. I loved being able to see SOOO MANY relatives. It was a great time all around.
That’s about all for now. Until next month!
Love,
Mike, Jen, Alyssa, and Sammy
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment