Well I'm finally home! It's great to be home after hearing it for 9 months. Things are going great! I like to give Mommy and Daddy a run for their money around 2 in the morning, but other than that I am proud to say I am a very content baby. During the day I try to take as much in as I can, sleep (quite often), of course eat, and make dirty diapers! I have had lots of wonderful visitors. It's great to feel so loved! Everyone is so excited to see me, I love getting all of the attention. This Sunday is a very big day for me. My Mommy and Daddy's favorite football team is playing in the Super Bowl. My grandmother, Mum, bought me a great outfit to wear just for the occasion. I'm sure Mommy will post the pics after the Giants win!
Well I'm glad to finally be here and am enjoying every minute of it so far. I think Mommy and Daddy are too!!! I heard Mommy and Daddy talking about the best thing to ever happen to them - I wonder if that's me??? Well until next time.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment